Make this extraordinary Boutique Villa your next Vacation Destination!
Enjoy unmatched luxury, relaxation and old world charm. Treat yourself to a memorable vacation at the best of the best on Las Conchas Beach, Puerto Penasco, Mexico.
New Rates – Exceptional Value!
Book Your Reservation Now! Rates Increase Next Month!
El Fin del Mundo was re-opened recently after an extensive inside and out renovation by some of North America’s finest artisans and craftsmen. They have redefined the art-form and raised the bar to create a villa of such extraordinary beauty and elegance that it is regarded as a rare gem set on the beach of Las Conchas. Unlike other Mexico beach front homes here, El Fin del Mundo is meticulously maintained with a full-time staff and offers “old world charm” combined with the finest of 21st century amenities carefully chosen for the personal use of its owner and his guests.
Rocky Point Beach Vacation Rentals Amenities
- Sleep up to 10 – 16 people (over 10 people is $50 per person per night extra) in our 4 luxurious bedrooms three of which feature ocean views and all with gas fireplaces Our staff does a daily head count.
- Enjoy our Great Room with its ocean views, 52” satellite HDTV and audio entertainment center, gas fireplace and relaxing atmosphere
- Entertain your guests with ocean view dining accommodations for 10
- Prepare your meals in our spacious kitchen featuring a full compliment of appliances, dish ware, silverware and utensils
- Enjoy our fully equipped outdoor Cantina and kitchen for casual dining or barbecues on the Veranda
- Worship the sun on our veranda’s oversize deck lounges
- Relax in our disappearing edge heated pool overlooking the Sea of Cortez
- Swim in the Sea of Cortez just a few short steps off our veranda and upon your return shower in one of our two open-air hot and cold running water palupa covered showers
Located on the shores of the Sea of Cortez on five miles of sandy beach known as Las Conchas. El Fin del Mundo is the perfect setting for watching refreshing sunrises and spectacular romantic sunsets on the same horizon.
Guest Testimonial Videos
View these videos from some of our recent guests.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Pet-friendly, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers
So you know how when you walk into a five-star resort lobby everything is perfect everything has its place is a nice fragrance about the place good views a hotel hostess or Concierge waiting to greet you that was our experience when we got to this beach house . The 180° view from the living room kitchen and most of the bedrooms is going to be surpassed by the construction of this house with inlaid bric dome ceilings a fireplace in every room tile throughout niches in artwork and lights and a stereo system that rocks like none other .The dining room table is fit for Kings it’s a wood slab made from an old Mexican church door that is like I said fit for a king we said 12 people at the dinner table and had many many great conversations and dinners while being served by the chef on duty. Oma the housekeeper came every day made the beds swept the floors did all her dishes from the night before cleaned up all of the ashtrays inside and outside and generally made that house spotless as you would expect a five-star resort to be taken care of . The home itself was cozy and warm with luxurious overstuffed cushions and plenty of seating for a party of 16 there was outdoor setting lounge chairs and chairs under the shade and an outside dining room and outside living room and outside kitchen bar not forget the heated swimming pool negative edge overlooking the ocean . I have stayed at several beach homes in the area and throughout the world and this is my number one pick Scott you’ve outdone yourself as being a host an owner of this home we shall be back thank you very very much .
El Fin Del Mundo ranks right at the top for vacation accommodations and amenities. We travel extensively and have experienced many condos, villas, and resorts. We especially appreciate the privacy El Fin Del Mundo provided. The beach was just a few steps off the veranda and the view of the Sea of Cortez is absolutely stunning. We enjoyed walking the beach and seeing the great variety of birds and sea life. Our visit was easily one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations we have ever experienced.
Russ & Heidi